Friday, April 25, 2008

Charlie Daniels - Honey in the Rock (Kama Sutra KSBS2071 - 1973)



Per Wikipedia: ... His first hit, the novelty song "Uneasy Rider", was from his 1973 second album, Honey in the Rock, and reached #9 on the Billboard Hot 100.... There are 5 resellers on Amazon selling this album on vinyl for around $10 but I can't find it being offered anywhere on CD. There are 3 LP copies currently being offered on ebay for from $12 to $40. The $40 one is a signed copy. I think this album is referred to on http://www.charliedaniels.com/discography4.htm as "Uneasy Rider" (1972). I'd rate the condition of my copy (from Lans' collection) at excellent. It's on the KamaSutra/Buddha label. The artwork didn't automatically download into media player for me although the track information was available (which is another indication that this hasn't ever been released on CD).

No comments: