Monday, April 28, 2008

Progress report

I refiled last week's selections adding about another inch to the "Done" pile. I included a Beatles album I've had for years titled "Rare Beatles" (still sealed in cellophane) because it appears that it doesn't contain anything that isn't already on the (previously burned) "The Historic First Live Recordings" double album. I continue to refile CD's to merge homemade and store-bought and to file by first name. While I'm doing that, I'm also updating the Media Player library to reflect the source and media where my libaray copy came from. I'm less than half way through with that. The corresponding LP re-sort will not start until the CD's are finished. At that point, I think I'll try to cull the albums a bit and maybe try to get set up to sell the cast-offs on eBay.

No comments: