Friday, May 16, 2008

As mentioned above, I was moving some albums around and in the process, I culled approximately 6" worth of linear album space (LAS). These albums are headed for Goodwill. They include the massive boxed set "Mood Music for Dining" (suitable for use as a door stop) and a bunch of other albums that I feel confident that I'll never miss. I keep thinking that the day is approaching when I'll take on the task of trying to select out the albums that I have duplicates of and that I think might have some demand for sale on eBay or locally at Zia's Records. I think I'll probably also pull out some albums where I own a store-bought CD and where the LP version doesn't have any significant appeal over the CD version. I suspect that such a cull could recover at least another 6" of LAS. In moving albums around, I discovered Bruce Springsteen's Nebraska wedged inside the gatefold of an alphabetically adjacent double album. "Huh, I didn't know I owned THAT! Cool!"

No comments: